- MOVING WITH A BABY?!| HOW TO TIPSCongratulations! You’ve done it: you found the perfect place to live, put down a deposit, and now, you’re ready to […]
- WHY WE NEED TO STOP HITTING OUR KIDSLet me be honest – I’ve been spanked before. I can actually recount the number of times I’ve been spanked, […]
- HOW TO HAVE A MINDFUL LABOUR AND BIRTHI gave birth on my greatly estimated due date of May 7th to our beautiful 7.5 lbs baby girl. I […]
- BREASTFEEDING AFTER YOUR BABY GETS TEETHYour baby’s first tooth probably will appear after six months, though some babies are born with one or more teeth, and in […]
- BROWN WOMEN NEED A BIRTH PLANAs long as I could remember I knew I wanted a birth that my people would have back at home. […]
- SENSORY BINS AND WHY THEY’RE IMPORTANTYou may be looking at sensory bins and simply screaming in terror of the mess that may occur, but let’s […]
MOTHERHOOD AT ITS FINEST
BE A FRIEND & STAY A WHILE.
Education is our passion and teaching Montessori, attachment and gentle parenting habits to families are fulfilling. There’s nothing better than learning and being prepared is the best option. We keep it 100% here and transparent about lifes’ moments and our actions.
Being Caribbean Simple Living is the way of life – whether it’s living off the land or simple designs to a clutter-free home if it’s minimal it’s simple.
Parenthood is a blessing but can be challenging with new ideas, advice and everyday changes. My husband and I use our backgrounds in psychology, education, and the family of seasoned parents and medical experts to guide our family into a conscious parenthood journey.